This committee will focus on promoting the AMATYC standards as well as maintaining the digital products to support those standards. The goals of this committee are
- to establish and implement a marketing campaign including but not limited to a series of regularized activities to promote widespread implementation of the standards in the first two years of college mathematics,
- to establish and implement the web presence for the standards,
- to submit articles centered on the standards for the AMATYC News and the MathAMATYC Educator at least once a year,
- to establish and implement a process of regular review of the standards in the same manner as the position statements are reviewed regularly,
- to ensure consistency among the standards and other AMATYC documents, and
- promote the standards beyond AMATYC members. The membership of the committee is open to the AMATYC community.
Chair: Julie M. Phelps (email@example.com)
Digital Coordinator: Evan Evans (firstname.lastname@example.org)
AMATYC Board Liaison: George Hurlburt (email@example.com), AMATYC President-Elect
Link to IMPACT Live!
Link to IMPACT Final Draft